Liberate Your Palate is hiring 2 to 3 personable, passionate and experienced bartenders to teach cocktail classes. We host 2 hour interactive, hands-on cocktail classes designed for at-home bartenders and cocktail enthusiasts. Participants receive step-by-step instructions on how to make 3 different cocktails.
If you are dependable, love what you do, enjoy interacting with customers at your bar, always experiment with making new and creative cocktails to serve and take the time to keep yourself educated on the latest cocktail and bar trends read on...
OUR CURRENT SITUATION:
LYP started our Shake.Stir.Sip.Socialize Cocktail Classes in May of 2016 and as business continues to increase we're looking to bring additional bartenders onto our team. Night and some weekend availability is key. We're looking for someone who can often work one or two weeknights by 5pm and an occasional Sat (depending on private event bookings).
• Create innovative cocktail recipes
• Conduct demonstrations and tutorials for a class of approximately 20 students.
• Educate attendees on liquor origins, cordials and flavors.
• Must be 21 years old
• Bartending: 3 years
• Exceptional social skills, Be outgoing and fun
• Ability to be reliable and timely
• Wealth of knowledge on various liquors
• Have your own reliable transportation
• Prepare and batch ingredients needed for your class (i.e. fresh squeezed juices, simple syrups, shrubs, etc.)
• Help clean and break down room
• We pay above industry standard
• All expenses reimbursed
• You will be paid per session. (To be discussed during interview)
We will set you up for success. You will receive training on how to properly run a class step by step and you'll learn how to pass your knowledge on in the most effective and professional manner. Your talents will be a big part of our on-going marketing and PR efforts. In addition to a great time, exposure and pay, the opportunities are many.
HOW DO I APPLY?
Email us at INFO@LIBERATEYOURPALTE.COM with the following:
*Your name, phone & email
*Basic resume attached
*Your current employment situation and weekly availability
*3-5 photos of your cocktails or Instagram Account (links or attachments)